Sunday, December 21, 2008

The First Post Is ALWAYS the Hardest

I, like most of us, feel that we know something about everything, but that often is not the case. It takes a lifetime to get there, and there are few shortcuts. Even after having lived for a long time, a lot of us still don't know what we want to do. We have a idea of what we enjoy of course, and what we like, or dislike, but we are still searching for the THING. I am starting this blogg mainly because of what is going on in the world today. Where our society is going, and why it is going to hell in a hurry.


This is the first time I have ever seen the economy this slow. Sure at the age of 53, I have seen slow periods, but back then we had a manufacturing base. What is going on now I have not seen before, and it is freaking me out. How have we came to be in such a total global mess ? How are we going to survive what is coming towards us ? We turn on the TV, and see the same old movies playing, and the daily weather reports, and think that all is normal. The news shows have started telling how bad things are, but we can feel they are far worse than what is being said, simply by looking around us. The waiting is like in a hospital room where the patient is near death, and we just don't know what to do, or say. Sad, mad, and fearful all at the same time. If the finish line is Xmas for the year end, then we are crawling towards it will all our last bit of strength.


Information is the key that is going to help stop what is going on around us. It is towards that end, that I am starting this blog. I am starting to load up some Alex Jones films at this site http://www.sharenow.com/MPrck The first film I put up there is called ENDGAME. It deals with the formation of the Global power structure called the Bilderberg group, named after the place they first met years ago. In parts 2, 3, and 4 the film gets into the meat of what the film is really about, and that is EUGENICS. Since I loaded it up on there, the site went to a new upload system that only takes smaller file sizes, so I have to redo the next film TERRORSTORM that I had ready to upload.


Well I hope that if you read this weblog, that you go to the site to watch the film, and will watch the other ones that I load up in the future. If you like music this is a cool site you can go to make your own playlist of some of your favorite songs. Here is mine http://www.playlist.com/MPrck

No comments:

Post a Comment